Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of 40% of total safari cost for (Kenya only safari tours) is required at the time of booking confirmation and balance being payable at or before safari start.
- A deposit of 50% of total safari cost for (Kenya / Tanzania combined tours) is required at time of booking confirmation and the balance being payable at or before safari start.
- You may also choose to pay full safari amount at booking confirmation if you prefer.
- You may also pay on-line or locally by credit / debit card at no extra cost Visa/Mastercard/Amex accepted.
If you decide to make payments by bank / wire transfer you are required to include bank charges incurred on transaction.
Any safari deposit paid shall be refunded less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotels and administrative costs as below.
|No of days||Percentage forfeited of tour price|
|More than 40 days||5%|
|Less than 5 days and no show||No Refund|
Safari Tour Price
- Included are all expenses in respect of safari vehicle, driver guide as per itinerary, meals while on Safari, accommodation, entrance fees to National parks and game reserves.
Safari Tour Transport
- Tour cars, pop up top Safari minivans, pop up top 4×4 Land Cruiser Jeeps will be provided depending on the tour program/itinerary and number of tour participants. The company reserves the right to employ the services of same standard sub-contractors.
- English, German, French, Polish, Italian & Spanish- speaking driver guides are provided.
- Based on two persons sharing in a twin room / tent. Single rooms are provided at an additional cost (single room supplement). Hotel /lodges / tented camps are named as an indication of category and accommodation may be reserved at same standard hotels/lodges /tented camps. In this case, you shall be notified on your safari accommodation in advance.
- The company reserves the right to alter arrangements or cancel the operation of a scheduled tour should conditions necessitate.
- It also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time, in which case an equitable amount will be refunded.
- Price are based on tariffs and other operational costs prevailing at the time of printing.
- Any complaints that may arise during safari travel should be communicated immediately or as it happens, to your tour manager (in writing via email/WhatsApp) for on-site attention, verification and immediate correction.
- A summary of the complaints (in case not addressed on site) shall be communicated to the company in writing within 15 Days of completion of Safari tour for necessary action.
- The complaints/issues raised shall be investigated and addressed within 30 days of formal complaint/issue receipt.
- The company and its agents act only as agents of the tours, transport, etc. and shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss or damage in any manner.
- The company liability to passengers carried in its own vehicle is governed by the laws of the country in which the tour takes place and no other country.
- All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the actions arises.
- The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors for all or part of the services.
- The company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages to luggage.